My new years resoultion is to do more baking and save some money by cutting down on buying snacks so today we made these really easy muffins, that literally took 5 minutes to mix together and 15 minutes to bake
220g SR Flour, sifted
1/4 – 1/2 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup buttermilk, or regular milk
1/2-3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
150g fruit/flavours – bananas, passionfruit, raspberries, blueberries, dark/milk/white chocolate, chopped apple, etc
1. prehead oven to 180 degrees C
2. line trays with muffin cases
3. mix all dry ingredients and make a well in the middle
4. mix all wet ingredients and then pour into dry ingredients and mix – BUT DO NOT over mix or muffins wont stay light and fluffy.
5. bake for 15-20 mins or until lighly browned and spring back when touched.