Together with my little one we made these cupcake cones and they were so easy, but so much fun to make. They would look perfect on any party table – or you could just make them for fun like we did.
1 1/2 cups self raising flour
1/4 cup milk1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line cupcake tray with paper cases
2. Combine all ingredients in bowl, beat on low until just combined, then beat on medium speed for about 3 minutes, or until mixture is smooth and changed to a paler colour
3. 3/4 fill paper cases with mixture, place ice cream cone in middle of mixture and push it slightly into mixture
4. Bake in oven for 20 minutes
5. Let rest in pan for 5 minutes, then cool on wire rack
6. Remove paper cases and decorate as desired